INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Data You Provide: We collect the personal data you provide when you use our products and services or otherwise interact with us, such as when you create an account, contact us, participate in an online survey, use our online help or online chat tool. If you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping, and contact details.
- Data About Use Of Our Services And Products:When you visit our websites, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device's unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device's approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our customers.
- Providing, Improving, And Developing Our Products And Services:We use personal data to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes using personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you enter a contest, or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain further data about how we use personal data, so we encourage you to read those rules carefully before participating.
- Communicating With You: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications in relation to Juri Elle own products and services, communicate with you about your account or transactions, and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please Contact Us to opt-out. We also may use your data to process and respond to your requests when you Contact Us . Subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal data with third party partners who may send you marketing communications in relation to their products and services. Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to personalize your experience with our products and services and on third-party websites and applications and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Note: For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, note that you may withdraw your consent by contacting JuriElle.com.
DO WE USE "COOKIES"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
THIRD PARTY BEACONS
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share your information as follows:
- Service Providers:We share your information with third party agents, contractors, vendors, and other service providers in connection with their work on our behalf (collectively “Service Providers”). For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. Examples of other third parties that we may share your information with include: webhosting companies, fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that fulfill product orders), loose diamond suppliers, jewelers, assemblers, data analysis firms, affiliates, third party consulting or marketing firms, and e-mail service providers. Additionally, if you use a credit card or other financing alternative to place an order with Juri Elle, we will use a third party payment processor to process your information in association with the transaction. We may also may share information with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction. These third parties only receive your information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use such information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Juri Elle. We only provide third-parties with the minimum amount of information necessary to complete the requested service, product or transaction. Notwithstanding the above, we may permit our Service Providers to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
- Affiliates:We may share your information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies. For example, we may share your information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
- Business Partners:We may share your information with our business partners in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities. For example, we may share information about you with a business partner for purposes of providing you with co-branded products or services that we may offer.
- Special Events:If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a Promotion), Juri Elle may share your information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. Typically, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. In some cases these third-party partners may send you promotional materials regarding their products and services. In these cases, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out, and not have your information shared with that third-party partner. By entering a Promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that Promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Feedback, Testimonials and User Provided Content:If you provide feedback or testimonials on the Service or on Juri Elle products or services, or provide other User Provided Content (such as photos or videos), we may post and share this feedback, testimonial or other User Provided Content, including your information, on the Service, with third party partners, or in marketing and promotional materials. We may, by our sole discretion, edit feedback, testimonials or User Provided Content for length and content.
- Third Parties:We may share your information with third parties for purposes of facilitating your requests (such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Service) and in connection with tailoring advertisements, measuring and improving our Service and advertising effectiveness, and enabling other enhancements.
- Business Transfer:Your information may be disclosed as part of, or in connection with, any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which information would be transferred as one of the business assets of Juri Elle.
- Security, Compliance with Law, and Fraud Protection:We may disclose your information as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We also may share your information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, including suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Service or any third party.
- We may share your information for any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Our products and services are intended for adults. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose data from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under 16, or the equivalent minimum age depending on the jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the data as soon as possible. Please immediately Contact Us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal data that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal data. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data. To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain. You may Contact Us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable time frame, and in any event in less than 30 days.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
THIRD PARTY FEATURES
- Liking and Sharing:We may embed a pixel or SDK on our Service that allows you to “like” or “share” content through, Third Party Services, including social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. If you choose to engage with such a Third Party Service through our Service, we may collect any information you have authorized the Third Party Service to share with us (such as your user ID, billing information, public profile information, e-mail address, birthday, friends list, and other account and profile data). Likewise, if you choose to engage with such a Third Party Service through our Service or visit our Service while logged in to that Third Party Service on your device, the Third Party Service may receive information about your activities on our Service and be able to associate that information with the Third Party Service already has about you.
ANALYTICS AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
Our Service contains Tracking Technologies owned and operated by Third Parties. For example, we use Tracking Technologies from third party analytics provides, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyze your use of the Service, compile statistic reports on the Service’s activity, and provide us with other services relating to Service activity and internet usage. We also work with ad serving services, advertisers, and other third parties to serve advertisements on the Service and/or on Third Party Services. These third parties may use Tracking Technologies on our Service and Third Party Services (including in e-mails and advertisements) to track your activities across time and services for purposes of associating the different devices you use, and delivering relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and Third Party Services or third party devices after you have left the Service (“Interest-based Advertising”).
We may serve ads on Third Party Services, such as Facebook and Google, which are targeted to reach people (or similar people) on those services that have visited our Service or that are also identified in one of more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by matching common factors between our data and the data of Third Party Services. If we use Facebook Custom Audiences to serve Matched Ads on Facebook services, you should be able to hover over the box in the right corner of such a Facebook ad and find out how to opt-out. We are not responsible for such Third Party Services’ failure to comply with your opt-out instructions.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY, AND RETENTION
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the Privacy Statement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the revised Privacy Statement, please refrain from using our products or services and Contact Us to close any account you may have created.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or its implementation, here is how you can reach us:
In relation to the content of your personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
In relation to the use of your personal data for the provision of products and services you requested: email@example.com